Publisher Koei Tecmo and Gust have announced Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC (Steam). It will launch this winter worldwide.
Here is an overview of the game, via Koei Tecmo:
Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy is a direct sequel to the best-selling Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout, a worldwide smash hit that has already shipped over 420,000 copies to date. In this latest entry in the Atelier series, Ryza makes her triumphant return as the protagonist, making franchise history as the first character to take on the hero role in two successive titles.
The new game was first revealed during July’s Nintendo Direct Mini, giving fans their first glimpse into Ryza’s upcoming quest. The game’s teaser site also went live during the official reveal, with more details and the official website launch set to go live on July 29.
Watch the announcement trailer below. A special movie (English, Japanese) will premiere on July 29 at 8:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 a.m. ET.
Use the coupon code “GEMATSU” for 5% off.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.