Atlus has delayed 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim for PlayStation 4 from its previously announced September 8 release date to September 22 in the west. It will launch alongside a day one update with English voice-overs.
Here is an overview of the game, via Atlus:
Vanillaware, the storytellers behind Odin Sphere and Dragon’s Crown, craft a sci-fi mystery epic spanning thirteen intertwining stories.
Uncover the truth and delve into a 2D sidescrolling adventure featuring gorgeous art and environments. Then, battle the kaiju in fast-paced, top-down combat. Customize the Sentinels with an arsenal of mechsuit weaponry, and fight to defend humanity!
- Beautifully rendered in Vanillaware’s signature hand-painted visual style.
- Uncover a deep story through visions of the past and the future.
- The doomsday clock is ticking. Become a Sentinel pilot, customize your mech, and fight waves of kaiju in top-down tactical combat.
- Along with the recognition of Japanese game industry leaders, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim has won numerous awards.
- Japan Game Awards 2019, Future Division Winner
- Famitsu Dengeki Game Award 2019, Best Scenario Award & Best Adventure Award (2 divisions)
- Japan Otaku Awards 2019, Grand Prize
- IGN Japan Game of the Year 2019, 6th Place
- IGN Japan User’s Choice 2019, 2nd Place
- Weekly Famitsu (PS4 Special Feature, sold March 12th, 2020), Ranked in 10th for “PlayStation 4 Must-Play Titles,” selected from all PlayStation 4 titles ever sold
- 51st Seiun Award, Media Category, Nominee
Use the coupon code “GEMATSU” for 5% off.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.